UBIQUINOL-QH Ubiquinol with VESISORB® Technology (30/60 Softgels)
Ubiquinol with VESISORB® Technology for enhanced absorption
Ubiquinol-QH is a softgel containing 100 mg of natural ubiquinol in a patented, naturally self-assembling nano-colloid system called VESIsorb® technology for enhanced absorption. Ubiquinol is the biologically reduced form of ubiquinone, also known as coenzyme Q10. Ubiquinol may be of special importance for older adults looking to support healthy aging and cardiovascular function.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl) 10 IU
- Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH™ - reduced form of CoQ10 100 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), medium chain triglycerides, polysorbate 80, polyglycerol fatty acid esters, glycerin and caramel color.
- VESIsorb® is a registered trademark of SourceOne Global Partners.
- Kaneka QH™ is a trademark of Kaneka Corporation.
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily