RecoveryPro® (12 Packets)
|Whey Protein (Alpha-lactalbumin I.P.)||10g|
|Other Ingredients: Cane Juice Sugar, Chocolate Flavor, Cocoa, Creamer, Guar Gum, Monk Fruit, Rice Fiber, Sea Salt, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum|
When taken before bedtime, RecoveryPro:
- Supports restful sleep*
- Optimizes nighttime muscle recovery*
- Enhances lean muscle mass while you sleep*
- Lowers cortisol to modulate stress*
Who can benefit from RecoveryPro?
- Athletes – from elite athletes to high school athletes to weekend warriors
- Someone who has trouble sleeping*
- An individual who needs help coping with stress*
- The elderly or someone who needs muscle strengthening support*
What do the ingredients do?
Whey protein – 90% alpha-lactalbumin
- More than twice the amount of tryptophan (an amino acid that supports restful sleep) than whey protein isolate, plus the alpha-lactalbumin will increase serum tryptophan levels*
- High in cysteine, an amino acid that enhances glutathione levels and has been linked to athletic performance improvements*
- Great source of branched-chain amino acids for promoting muscle repair*
- Nighttime consumption has been clinically studied to help modulate stress, improve morning alertness, and support memory*
PharmaGABA – natural source GABA
- A calming brain neurotransmitter that acts like a brake during times of runaway stress*
- Supports restful sleep*
- Induces a relaxed but focused state of mind*
- When combined with whey protein before bed, it promotes lean muscle mass*
Magnesium Bisglycinate – an optimally absorbed form of magnesium*
- Crucial cofactor in the production of ATP, which provides energy for muscles*
- Promotes restful sleep*
- Relaxes both smooth and skeletal muscle*
- Research indicates a low magnesium level contributes to a low melatonin level*
Home Sleep Test
For those wondering or concerned about the quality of their sleep, Thorne offers a Home Sleep Test that can pinpoint particular hormonal deficiencies or excesses that could be contributing to poor sleep. This easy at-home test tracks the daily hormone fluctuations that regulate the sleep-wake cycle. Results also include a suggested personalized health plan.
NSF Certified for Sport®
Because every elite athlete needs to know that his or her nutritional supplements are trustworthy and compliant, every batch of an NSF Certified for Sport® supplement is tested for compliance with label claims and to verify the absence of more than 200 substances – such as stimulants, narcotics, steroids, diuretics, beta-2 agonists, and masking agents – banned by many major athletic organizations.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients. This product contains ingredients derived from milk (Alpha-Lactalbumin I.P. and Sodium Caseinate).
If pregnant, nursing, or trying to conceive, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
There are no known adverse interactions or contraindications at publication date.