QÜELL® FISH OIL - EPA/DHA PLUS D (30/60 Softgels)
Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride
QÜELL® Fish Oil offers supercritical CO2 extracted oils in triglyceride form, manufactured exclusively for Douglas Laboratories®. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils due to its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentration. Supercritical CO2 extraction technology ensures that omega-3 fatty acids are extracted without high temperatures, oxygen or traditional chemical solvents. The result is a fish oil of exceptional purity that can deliver concentrated amounts of EPA and DHA in one serving. QÜELL® Fish Oil EPA/DHA Plus D provides a 3:2 ratio of EPA to DHA plus 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of Vitamin D3 per softgel.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel
- each serving contains:
- Calories 10
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Vitamin D31,000 IU
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride Concentrate 1,250 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400 mg
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia]), glycerin,water, natural-source mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract (leaf).
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- Suggested Usage: 1 daily