QÜELL® FISH OIL CLINICAL STRENGTH EPA
Supercritical CO2 Triglyceride
900 mg of Omega-3 EPA per softgel
QÜELLv Fish Oil Clinical Strength EPA is Supercritical CO2 extracted eicosapentaenoic acid in triglyceride form, manufactured exclusively for Douglas Laboratories. The product contains 90% essential omega-3 fatty acid EPA, which has been shown in research to support mood and cardiovascular health. QÜELL® Fish Oil is unique among other fish oils for its supercritical extraction, purity, bioavailability and concentration.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Softgel • Servings Per Container 60
- each serving contains:
- Total Fat 1 g
- Omega-3 Supercritical CO2
- Triglyceride Concentrate 1,000 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 900 mg
- Other ingredients: Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from fish [Tilapia], glycerin, purified water, natural-source mixed tocopherols.
- This product contains fish oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel).
- Suggested Usage: 1, 1-3 times daily