Antioxidants, Phytonutrients, and Carotenoids for Ocular health‡
OcuTone® is a dietary supplement providing a well-balanced spectrum of key nutrients that are important in maintaining normal eye function. OcuTone® delivers generous amounts of lutein, beta-carotene, flavonoids, glutathione, sulfur containing amino acids, trace elements and a comprehensive array of antioxidant vitamins.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin A 10,000 IU
- (100% as natural beta-carotene from D. salina)
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 500 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 400 IU
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine√)6 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex) 50 mcg
- Lutein 15 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine USP 300 mg
- Glutathione (as L-glutathione, reduced) 50 mg
- Taurine300 mg
- Bilberry (min. 25% proanthocyanidins) 60 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (min. 95% proanthocyanidins) 50 mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica.
- √OptiZinc® brand of methionine-bound zinc.
- OptiZinc®is a trademark of InterHealth Company.
- FloraGlo® Lutein is a Trademark of Kemin Industries, Inc., U.S.A.
- Suggested Usage: 3 daily