MSM + VITAMIN C Fundamental Sulfur
MSM Vitamin C tablets contain 500 mg of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). MSM, a derivative of DMSO, is a naturally occurring compound of biologically available sulfur. The essential trace element molybdenum is added as a cofactor for normal sulfur metabolism.
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 1 Tablet • Servings Per Container 100
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin C (as L-ascorbic acid) 100 mg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum Krebs ϯϯ) 25 mcg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 500 mg
- Other ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, and ethylcellulose.
- ϯϯKrebs = Citrate, Fumarate, Malate, Glutarate, and Succinate Complex
- OptiMSM® (distilled methylsulfonylmethane) is a proprietary ingredient exceeding industry standards for optimal purity.
- OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition, Inc.
- Suggested Usage: 1, three times daily