MAXIMUM G-C-M II (240 Capsules)
Write a review
Maximum G-C-M II is a comprehensive formula designed to support cartilage synthesis and natural joint function.*
- As the primary structural component of skin, bones, and joints, collagen accounts for nearly 25% of all body proteins, though the type II variety is distributed primarily in joint cartilage. Type II collagen is known for its supportive role in joint health and function.*
- As a member of the family of molecules known as glycosaminoglycans, hyaluronic acid is an important component of various connective tissues in the body, and is a major ingredient of the synovial fluid that lubricates and cushions joints.
- These ingredients may also inhibit many of the enzymes that break down the cartilage matrix while reducing joint pain and inflammation.*
- Glucosamine Sulfate and Chondroitin Sulfate are well-documented ingredients occurring naturally in connective tissues, such as articular cartilage of synovial joints, and is believed to slow cartilage breakdown and support restoration.*
- Provides clinical levels of Manganese, thought by some experts to stimulate levels of SOD (an antioxidant found to protect the joints from damage during inflammation).*