A source of omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and astaxanthin
Krill Oil supplies the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, phospholipids, and astaxanthin for many health benefits, such as cognitive, heart and joint health.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 2 Softgels • Servings Per Container 30
- two softgel capsules contain:
- Calories from fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 10 g
- Krill Oil 1,000 mg
- Omega-3 fatty acids 300 mg
- EPA 150 mg
- DHA 90 mg
- Phospholipids 400 mg
- Astaxanthin 0.75 mg
- Contains: Shellfish (krill).
- Other ingredients: Gelatin capsule (bovine gelatin, glycerin, water, sorbitol, and ethyl vanillin).
- The krill oil in Krill Oil is NKO®, which is a registered trademark of Neptune Technologies & Bioresources, Inc.
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily