Essential cofactors for optimal bone strength featuring MBP®‡
Bone CoFactors is formulated to provide essential vitamins and minerals in combination with a milk protein fraction called MBP® that helps to support bone strength. MBP® has the distinctive function of balancing osteoblast and osteoclast activity, which complements the function of other nutrients in Bone CoFactors for bone health.‡
- Amount Per Serving
- Serving Size 6 Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- each serving contains:
- Vitamin D3 2,000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (as Menaquinone-7) 90 mcg
- Calcium (from Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite) 500 mg
- Phosphorus (from Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite) 225 mg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate Chelate Complex) 200 mg
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine, OptiZinc®) 10 mg
- Copper (as Copper Amino Acid Chelate) 1 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) 2 mg
- Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate) 3 mg
- MBP® (Milk Protein) 40 mg
- Contains: Milk.
- Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule, from bovine), cellulose, vegetable stearate, silica.
- MBP® is a registered trademark of MEGMILK SNOW BRAND Co., Ltd. in the U.S.A. MBP® is protected under multiple U.S. patents.
- OptiZinc® is a trademark of InterHealth N.I.
- Suggested Usage: 6 daily