ARTERIAL-EASE (60 Veggie Caps)
Arterial-Ease includes a specific combination of potent herbal extracts known for their benefits on cardiometabolic health. Arterial-Ease is formulated to promote arterial health and endothelial plaque stabilization.*
- Oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes (OPCs) found in pine bark extract are known primarily for their antioxidant-producing benefits and impact on cardiovascular health.*
- Pine Bark extract, containing the bioactive compounds procyanidins and phenolic acids, have been shown to slow the progression of atherosclerosis by regulating levels of chronic inflammation; the result of reduced signaling activity by molecules such as NF-kappaB (NF-kB) for example.* Chronic inflammation is one of the primary causes in the development and progression of atherosclerosis.
- Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) Leaf extract works to stabilize atherosclerotic plaque deposits from rupture by promoting the collagen integrity of fibrous caps that enclose atheromas within the artery walls.* These fibrous caps consist primarily of collagen, proteoglycans, and smooth muscle cells. Over time, chronic inflammation can degrade fibrous caps and ultimately lead to rupture, blood clot, and catastrophic events like heart attack and stroke.
- Specific extracts of Pomegranate have shown to benefit cardiovascular function through improved blood pressure and arterial health.* Further, extracts of Pomegranate contain various polyphenols found to exhibit significant anti-inflammatory activity.*
- Contains Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol), widely known for its strong antioxidant benefits and capacity to reduce oxidative stress and systemic inflammation; primary contributors to numerous degenerative diseases.*
- Policosanol from rice bran has shown to produce favorable results on serum lipids, which contribute to heart disease when present in suboptimal ratios.*