Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides protection at the cellular level. Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin provides all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption.
Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides protection at the cellular level. It has demonstrated several beneficial effects on the body:
- Scavenges free radicals, promotes DNA integrity, and supports cellular regulation*
- Has been studied for its support of healthy glutathione levels
- Inhibits glucose absorption in the intestines*
- Supports a healthy immune response*
Exclusive, Bioavailable Quercetin
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin—an Integrative TherapeuticsTM exclusive—delivers all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption and improved bioavailability.*
- Enhances cellular defenses
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Modulates the body’s immune-response mechanisms
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin has 3 times the bioavailability of isoquercetin and nearly 18 times the bioavailability of quercetin aglycone.
Directions and/or Dosage
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients/Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
- Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin: 33 mg
- vegetable capsule (modified cellulose)
- modified cellulose gum
- silicon dioxide
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin Does Not Contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.